Ready for the long haul, the Deuter Aircontact Lite 50+10 Backpack will carry all the gear you need for a few days in the backcountry, and will also fit in your gear closet when you're not out hiking around. The Aircontact Lite 50+10 has a basic top-loading design with a large main compartment, height-adjustable top lid, and bottom sleeping bag compartment for easy access. Pockets on the top, sides, and front of the pack let you stash gear for easy access when you're on the trail.
Like any good pack, Deuter built this one to haul heavy loads comfortably, with their Aircontact Lite suspension system, lightweight aluminum x-frame, ventilated back padding system, and shaped shoulder straps to help evenly disperse weight across the back and along the hips where heavy loads can be more comfortably carried. The front of the pack is fitted with ice axe and trekking pole loops, so you can bring it along on more gear-intensive peak bagging missions and keep your hands free when you need to scramble or make a few fifth-class moves.
- Durable, stable, and comfortable pack for multi-day excursions
- Burly fabrics hold up against wear and tear
- Back system promotes cool air flow when carrying
- Sleeping bag compartment easily stashes your bag
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking pole loops free up hands
- Pockets stash wet gear, organize easily, and equalize load
- Hydration-reservoir compatibility helps keep water close
- Item #DTR006Y
last chance Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags
best price Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags
Limited sale Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags last chance
last chance Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags best price
last chance Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags Limited sale